Tuesday 30 June 2015

Aspects and their potential meanings




This aspect shape appeared in my birth chart this past week Jupiter and Uranus in transit making aspects to Jupiter and Uranus by birthchart or Radix. What do you make of this potential. 

A five sided shape hence the 5 at the centre looking very like the Superman logo.........is there something about the superhero going on here or am I going to have to be super strong. Two Jupiters both Radix and Transit and two Uranus both radix and transit together with Mars by radix...........so there is no doubt Jupiter and Uranus are going to have their say here.

The 4th , 8th house, 10th, 11th, and 12th houses are brought together hear. So all about my home or roots.......inheritance/ power joint resources earnings/ pensions ........position in society or career......hopes and wishes or freedom...........and hidden enemies or being without boundaries, or finding my guardian Angel.


I feel, I desire, I use, I know and I believe...............I feel I believe I know what I desire and can use this energy to improve my lot. What do you see in these aspects.

Well well well....................what could this aspect possibly mean.........complete financial ruin. Try that on for size...........my pension fund has crashed completely............I was not expecting that. Lets hope Jupiter conjunct Pluto in my chart will help bring some Plutocrat energy back to life.....I will need to be superwoman to get through this one. x

No comments:

Post a Comment