Here we have a piano keyboard showing the musical notes of the octave and also the letters associated with DNA Codons notice TGAC 1st letter is found from C to D# the second letter is found from E to G and the third letter is found from G# to B.
My own DNA Codon being TGC or C F# B.
T to F# is a tritone and F# to B is a perfect fourth so as we want to lose the tritone it is best to raise the tone to C# that way we don’t mess with the perfect fourth from F# to B. Now we have C# to F# which is also a perfect fourth.
So in order to play a less dramatic note from C to F# I can raise the tone (hopefully in more ways than one) to C to C#. Instead of TGC I now have AGC.
The top shape is a Ruminator for TGC and the bottom shape is a Magician for AGC raising the tone from Aries to Taurus or C to C# has lost the red 180* angle creating the diablos tritone and left us with a calmer picture.
Now all I need to do is to change my focus from C to C# or T Aries I am to A Taurus I have……..hmmmm any ideas lol. Enjoy your thinking. X


No comments:
Post a Comment