Thursday, 30 July 2026

The Aspect Shapes within The I Ching

 

The Gateway to The I Ching

Here we see the I Ching based on the numbers 28143976 across the top and down the sides each box creates a certain shape of Aspect in DNA Codons……

Each corner is a Grand Trine is Water, Fire, Air and Earth…..120 x 120 x 120.

Across the top are the Thinkers variations on 120 x 30 x 150.

Then come the Yellow Teachers variations on 150 x 60 x 90.

The Green Magicians 150 x 150 x 60 variations.

The Red Worker 180 x 90 x 90 variations,

The Lecturers based on variations of 120 x 150 x 90 the most prolific of all the aspect shapes. 

The Ruminators orange based on a variation of 180 x 150 x 30.

Finally the Alternators second most prolific with variations of 180 x 120 x 60. 

I just like the way if creates a wonderful Gate like feature. The colours can be anything of your choosing merely to separate the patterns as shown below. 


Perhaps I would be more inclined to make a quilt with this form of the pattern. Enjoy your thinking. X 

No comments:

Post a Comment