I am not sure what I am seeing here but I wanted to do some spooky action from a distance and wondered which other DNA Codon would be my partner. I am a 1/7 TGC and it could appear in this instance 4/1 CGA partners me well. The image below partnering in the hexagrams of the I Ching 47 and 48 as TGC moves upwards to the Heavens it is an Orange, yellow and blue square but as it flips over the top and comes down the other side it becomes CGT to our eyes although we know it actually remains TGC.
The number 1 has 12 C Water letter and 12 T Fire with 6 A Earth and 6 G Air and the number four works in the opposite way showing us more upward energy for the number 1 and more downward energy for the number 4. One pushing up, one pushing down do they simply stand still. Note sure what I am thinking here just yet but enjoy your thinking. X

No comments:
Post a Comment