Thursday 28 February 2013

Map 569 Nine Star Ki Number 1 Water Element


Number 1 Water Element

As a number one water person a spiritually connected life is an absolute must for me. A Northern Lights kind of magical, colourful world. I need time to stop and just look up at the stars. When I open my easterly front door in the morning and Venus is there waiting for me, it feels personal. Those stars at night are winking at me. I might watch a science program like Brian Cox, (whom I adore) or read a book by Richard Dawkins (who I agree with on religion) but for a moment I become so small and insignificant I falter or loose my footing but its only momentary before I feel the supportive elemental energy once more. When life is at its toughest I feel supported by “something” intangible, invisible but incredible, I am never alone. Which in itself is wonderful for a number 1, known as the lonely number. You can feel alone sometimes but never lonely as you have a permanent shadow self who understands you in ways that others don't, who knows everything about you and loves you still.

A number 1 is associated with Mercury in Nine star ki and the Moon is associated with the night. So you are likely to be emotional and feeling in nature with an active mind. I think, I feel................and so it is. All life starts with a thought, followed by a feeling which can then manifest. Staying positive is a good part of being a number 1, staying mentally active, even if what you are saying is often misunderstood, keep going. You have the ability to bring something to this world but it wont be easy so you have to be prepared to work hard, hence the number 1 is also associated with career. Work hard and there is nothing you can't achieve in the end. If you have faith and believe in yourself you cannot fail. Now isn't it worth being a number 1 for that reason alone.


No comments:

Post a Comment