Tuesday 11 February 2014

Map 830 The 64 Hexagrams of The I Ching Word Sequence 28143976


Small, medium and large versions of the 64 Hexagrams.

This is how the I Ching Hexagrams as set out in The Word I Ching 28143976. They match in pairs of Hexagrams but they do not match in the same way that they would in a string of DNA. When I get time I will add that string of DNA next to it so we can see the differences. One thing I do see is how the building blocks of life look so very much like a spiral of DNA but they are cubes not spirals. 

An finally as an extra large version. I am reprinting these images as they are being copied on the internet a lot and I would prefer them to be copied in this neater version. More to follow. 

Feel free to copy them and spend some time thinking about them and why they match up this way but once in the I Ching crystals one side needs to be cut free, turned upside down and reattached before they will read in the way true DNA does as T with A and C with G.

No comments:

Post a Comment