Friday 14 June 2024

All Nine Numbers in Nine Star Ki as Cubes and Crucifixes

 Sometimes when people look at this blog they find old listings which I find as fascinating as the new ones …. Sometimes I don’t know what I am talking about lol………..it is beyond me now I have forgotten the pattern. This one popped up recently showing the crucifixes for all 9 numbers in 9 Star Ki. Each crucifix is an open cube. The face of the cube is centred on each number and then the rest of the cube can be made up because if you know the face you can work out the rest. Putting them together creates the four choices so often found in life. I list below a face of a cube see if you can complete it without checking out the crucifix first. What a wonderful church window it would make.  Enjoy your thinking. X 




No comments:

Post a Comment