Tuesday 18 June 2024

The I Ching and Soloman’s Temple

 

Here we have a selection of only 34 Triangles in a game of SOloman’s Temple. I can only presume the fact I was able to create the game with two hexagrams joined together that it was possible to reduce the triangles down to 34. 

Here we see the portion that contains both Hexagons - Hexagrams which make the smaller count possible

Here we now have a three hexagon - Hexagram combination which I will try to finish the game within so less triangles maybe even less than 34 but still containing all 64 codons of DNA. I have been on this one for 24 hours without success it is very hard to penetrate this block of three but it took me years to reduce 40 triangles down to 36 and now 12 years to reduce 36 down to 34 lets hope it can continue because with the closely connected hexagrams it must make it more likely. Those Bees knew what they were doing when they made their honeycombs. X 

No comments:

Post a Comment