Monday 17 June 2024

Solomans Temple of 36 Triangles has just become 34……….CHANGED FOREVER

 

I cannot believe it I have taken 12 years to master the game Soloman’s Temple of 36 triangles with 9 of each of the elements fire, earth, air, water. Yes it is neat and orderly with 36 triangles but now after all this time I have created a game with only 34 triangles which still contain all 64 codons of DNA within it. 

Clearly this has been possible because of the two intertwined hexagons…….or hexagrams of the I Ching. As the two are combined they managed to contain so many more DNA Codons and this is why it has now been possible to reduce the game down to 34 triangles. I will grieve the loss of the orderly way of the equal elements but am delighted to have found a lower number. Just forming one full hexagram is difficult but even then it is still a game of 36. So two combined now makes this possible I wonder if I should now focus on trying to create a pattern with three intertwined hexagrams. Oh dear I am never satisfied. I am happy though this is the first breakthrough in years. So well done me. Enjoy your thinking. X 

Instead of the usual 9 fire, 9 air, 9 earth and 9 water we have here 9 water, 9 earth, 8 air and 8 fire.  

No comments:

Post a Comment