Monday 8 July 2024

Soloman’s Temple for 2024 has now been reduced to just 34 Triangles

 



Here we see the game Soloman’s Temple where we can take triangles and make them into DNA Codons which can be read from any direction and create ALL 64 codons of DNA within a pattern of 36 triangles. Now we can see from above that I have now managed after 12 years to achieve the same thing but with only 34 triangles. I was so convinced it would never be able to make all 64 codons in less than 36 triangles and it did not happen until very recently that I created a game with only 34. I have checked it over and over again and it is correct. DNA I Ching Crystals contained 12 codons or 36 letters of DNA to create and finish a crystal so it seemed likely 36 was the number that would never reduce but I was wrong so now Soloman’s Temple can be played using only 34 triangles. It means two are missing to form a balance of 9 of each element but no matter it is possible with an uneven number of elements……I wonder what effect that might have on the object created. Enjoy your thinking. X 

No comments:

Post a Comment