Friday, 4 September 2026

A Closer Look at DNA Codon TGC’s Musical Tones


 Here we have an example of the musical qualities of DNA Codon TGC Nine Star Ki 1/7 it is a Ruminator aspect and the above shows you how each line might feel when in action. 

Clearly raising the tone of F# to G would get rid of that Tritone but in doing so it creates the following which is a very different kettle of fish….



So by raising the tone of the original Ruminator I have managed to change it into a Thinker…..no wonder those unanswered questions have gone. 210* is a highly thought of aspect and along with the more peaceful Trine life can be made easier if I raise myself up from F# Libra to G Scorpio. As I am a Pisces I am much happier with Scorpio that I am with Libra so lets hope I manage to raise my tone and live a more peaceful life. Enjoy your thinking. X 

No comments:

Post a Comment