Tuesday 22 January 2013

Map 537 My Own particular Nine Star Ki DNA Jewellery set

If I were to make myself a set of jewellery it might looks as follows: -

My earrings would look something like these TGC with its matching opposite of CGA the shadow side of TGC.  When someone tells you your earrings don't match you can say actually they are a perfect match as I am not ashamed of my shadow side.



My necklace with perhaps the opened out cube of TGC/CGA forming a cross shape. The pendant would be perfect to hang from my 1/1 crystal necklace to single out the codon that is mine.

Bracelet showing only the cardinal points of the crystal GCG, TAT, CGC and ATA. The chain could be wound around itself like DNA ladders.

The three stone ring would be best with say 1 carat, 2 carats and then 1 carat as the uneven size of the 1, 2, 3 pattern would not sit well with a ring.

The Brooch could be 1 carat 3 carats and 1 carat for a nice even appearance.

For someone born on the 15th March, 1954 the above set of jewellery is made for them.



No comments:

Post a Comment