Saturday 27 February 2021

Is The Double DNA Crystal connected to the Four Stranded I-Motif

 I came upon the four straned I-Motif this morning and wondered if it could have a connection to the double strand of the crystal. The Crystals come in 3 x 12 codons. ..... 1 x 4 codons.....and the double crystal which contains 24 codons. Could this be a connection....I mention it incase anyone who does know something about the I-Motif can say aaahh now I see it. 

This is the Double showing the left hand side first....


and now the right hand side...

Now we see the double crystal with more information and combined....



This is the double crystal when stacked up as cubes....

There are so many connectins between them.....remember 4 can be 7 and 3 can be 8 these twins towers have a lot in common. 

Now we see the elementary colours of the Double DNA Codons....


Finally lets look at the double crystal as a twin rope necklace....


....and finally the I-Motif four stranded DNA>..

Patterns turn up and you don’t know why perhaps this answers the question of why one of the crystals is a double....they can stand alone but cannot match to a Hexagram if they do so they are happiest as a double 24 part DNA codon batch. 


No comments:

Post a Comment