Tuesday 9 February 2021

On Being Balanced and harmonious

 


Here we have a DNA Codon TGC which creates 1/7 in Nine Star Ki and the shape of the Ruminator ...TGC needs to be harmonised it can be described as musical note B being lowered half a step to A# which then creates the DNA Codon TGG which is more harmonised musically. This changes the shape of The Ruminator to an Alternator .....the green 150* line of The Ruminator is pulled up from Pisces to Aquarius to create TGG so instead of the outlet for TGC being found in Pisces the 12th house of the zodiac it is now found in Aquarius in the 11th house of hopes and dreams etc., So as a TGC I may collect a lot of data in that Ruminator but I need to find an outlet for it in the 11th house of Aquarius.....home of computers and IT....the air waves and current age of Aquarius which has to be of help. Now I need to adapt my 12th house ways to an 11th house pattern........and see where it takes me. What do you need to do to harmonise your life.........can you like me only see one alternative or can your DNA Codon be both raised and lowered by a step. Enjoy finding yourself. 


I have since thought this start at Middle C then onto F£ then onto B but cannot raise a half note so can only become A# could actually move into the next octave…..giving me access to Do Re Mi Fa Sol La Ti Do………and then my musical frequency has doubled. x

No comments:

Post a Comment