A look at Astrology, Feng Shui, Nine star Ki, I Ching and then finally on to DNA. A look at all of these principles through patterns. These are my thoughts and I can give you no evidence but ask that you accept what you are comfortable with and disregard the rest.
Sunday, 27 September 2026
Piano Keyboard and DNA Codons
Here we have a piano keyboard coloured in the Letters of DNA. Red for T Green for A Yellow for G and Blue for C it puzzles me why there is no black key after the second T or after the Final C as it moves into the next octave. Apparently the monks that created those sharp keys centuries ago felt they were not required I didn’t know that until I had spent some time wondering about it and then someone mentioned piano hinges and I thought they would be perfect to split the keyboard at these missing black notes. The results are down below two keyboards diagonally connected. Parts vertical other parts horizontal.
The dot at the centre is the light point where all lines cross…….the cross contains the vertical and horizontal parts and the cross the missing black keys. Parts are above the horizon and others below….many things to think about here and with two keyboards we can now move into the next octave easily. We know a DNA Codon needs to move into the next codon to form its triangle shape and complete the codon now that is possible.
Variations on the way TGC moves to create a full triangular aspect pattern. Enjoy your thinking x
Labels:
DNA Codons,
DNA Music,
Piano
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment