Friday 1 January 2021

The Shapes in The Harmonious tones of The I Ching

Here I have outlined the various different shapes within the harmonious twin pillars of The I Ching....the top ones in orange and yellow are open to the elements as they have no line across the top of the patterns. We also have four corners coloured in the main element in that area of The I Ching blue for C and Water top left hand corner.....Orange for T and Fire top right hand corner....Yellow for G and Air/Tree bottom right hand corner and Green A for Earth bottom left hand corner in a small triangle shape. We have the time or salt shape in the double triangle... the bath tub shape with four sides......and 5 sided shapes at the bottom. We have many small triangles and many diamond shapes forming a harlequin style patttern. If you stare long enough squares begin to form and we see how the Hexagrams of The I Ching are formed here.
Each square can be filled in with letters of DNA CTGA......I have filled this one in as TGC my own codon but as you turn the shape in your hands you can make many more codons from it.
Here we see 36 small triangles in a pattern from which you can create all 64 codons of DNA reading them from any direction. Interestingly I called this game Solomans Temple not realising the twin pillars of The I Ching are also called Solomans Pillars. Enjoy your thinking. x

No comments:

Post a Comment