Sunday 8 September 2024

The Dominant Aspect Shapes in my Birth Chart

 

This is an image of the aspects in my birth chart red, green and blue create white light so those areas are not coloured in just green lines in the triangle get green colours and red and green create yellow. I feel very Art Deco to see myself this way. The dominant shapes in my chart are a Ruminator and as I am a 1/7 Nine Star Ki which is a Ruminator shape this is to be expected. I also have a Lecturer and a Magician. So I have much to learn. I also have a Magic touch at times if I learn the lessons the projection will be top quality and not merely projecting wasted energy. I really am a work of Art. Enjoy your thinkiing. X 

In drawing this as my pen touches paper I release something in the chords of my geometry x  

Actually just realised I have another full triangle of the Alternator in my chart between Jupiter sextile to Pluto trine to Mars in Opposition to Jupiter……..another string to my bow or has my new geometry opened some new doors for me lol. X 


No comments:

Post a Comment